Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Twofer Tuesday!!

That's right. A twofer!

This morning I hit the snooze button more than once. I finally realized at 4:50 that, if I was going to get any kind of run in I needed to get the heck outta bed! And, I did. Although, there was a brief thought of using the "now I don't have time" excuse, but it was fleeting. Out the door I went. Again, a great run! I even used my Night Beams to make sure people saw me.


I really wanted to get 4 miles in. But, I really didn't have time. So, 3.57 would have to do.

Until...

It's Tuesday! That means circuit training after work. I can get a mile in on the treadmill if I get over there in time. And, I did. However, I realized once I got there that I did not pack any socks.


Again, fleeting thought of using the "no socks" excuse. But, onto the treadmill I went. Got a mile in! And a nice little blister on my heel. Was going to just do the circuit barefoot, but my coworker saved the day with a spare pair of socks!

Feel good moment of the day: I was sitting on the floor waiting for circuit to start and another coworker came up to me and asked "How long did it take for your arms to get how they are now?" I thought I was the only one who noticed. I still have a ways to go, but that extra skin under my arms is getting smaller and smaller. Wooo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment