Friday, April 26, 2013

Two excuses and a gold star

So, yeah...I haven't posted since Tuesday. Oops. Here it is - Wednesday: Gold Star Day!


I got up, got dressed and headed out the door to go to Milestone at 5 a.m. Go me! Now, it WAS cold. Like, really cold. In the 40s and windy. I was fairly certain that meant no sprints, but here's what I saw on the board:



Sand. Bag. Sprints. Oh, it was bad. Running into the wind was the worst. But - I did it! I did the modified version of the WOD since I am nowhere near getting muscle ups. And I did step-ups on a 20" box.

Then...Thursday. Excuse: because I just don't wanna. I didn't. Hit the snooze too many times to get my run in. After work went to Ali's Fine Arts showcase. That girl is so talented. I'm so lucky to be her mama. After watching her, I managed to catch the end of Jake's game. So, got home and did my 85 squats.

Today's excuse? Because it's sort of rainy out there. That one is pretty lame. A little rain isn't going to hurt me. So, off I went to Milestone, and, as usual I'm glad I did:


I scaled down to 95 lbs for the deadlift (155 is my PR), did HSPUs on the box, and 150 singles as I can only do about 2 unbroken double unders.

All in all, a good week. Could have been better, and it will be!

No comments:

Post a Comment