Monday, April 22, 2013

Because it's Monday

...and Monday's are dumb. I'm not a fan. Especially when a weekend flies by like this one did.

But, I got up at 4:30 a.m., got dressed and went to Milestone Crossfit for my 5 a.m. class. And I'm sooo glad I did! We did a CrossFit Total benchmark WOD. Here it is:


I did a 105 lb back squat, a 55 lb STRICT (as in, no bounce, just lift it straight up) press and then set up for the deadlift. My max is 115 lb. I told my partner that I would love to just be able to deadlift my body weight. Well, I did, and about 25 lbs more! 155 lbs, baby! I tried 175, but it wouldn't budge. Tried 165, too, it budged a little.

Talk about making Monday a little less dumb! That's the way to start a week!

Tack on 65 squats for Day 2 of the challenge and that's how it's done!

No comments:

Post a Comment