Friday, April 19, 2013

I am stronger than my excuses

I know. Sounds cheesy. But, seriously. There has been entirely too much excuse-making lately. And it's time for it to stop. So, starting today, I am going to start something new. My goal is to work out every day. Every. Day. I need to be held accountable, so, not only will I post my workout, but I'm going to post whatever excuse it is that I tried to use to talk myself out of said workout. Should be fun. Right?

To start things off, I had the idea for this a few days ago. I'm in the middle of a Whole 30 and I thought "wouldn't it be cool to do a 'Super' Whole 30 and workout every one of those 30 days?". But, I don't want to start in the middle, I need to wait until it's over. Yeah. Wait until it's over... Sounds kind of excuse-y to me. So, it starts today.

Today is a CrossFit day. I don't usually have much trouble getting myself up for those. Or maybe I just don't argue with myself as much? Who knows. But I got up and did this.


Deadlifts: 105 lbs, and I used a 15 lb kettlebell. Should have done 25. I always second guess myself. I need to just start going with my instincts and push myself more.

Let the fun begin! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment