Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Because it was a looooong day

I decided last night that, rather than run in the morning, I would run after work before circuit training. Every once in awhile I just need a change of pace (pun intended), and running up and down Lake Austin Blvd. provides that.

I spent most of the day in meetings, and my last one ran late, and before I knew it it was 5 p.m. Too late to run before circuit. Hmmm...maybe too late for circuit? Uh....no. Plenty of time to get to the gym (across the street), change clothes and just do it. So glad I did! Great work out, as usual. And FUN. It's a fun group. Need proof? Check out our Harlem Shake video:



See? Fun!

I figured I would just rush home after and go for a short run then. Of course I did NOT figure on the temperature dropping about 15 or so degrees in the 40 minutes it took me to get home. The run ended up being about 1/2 a mile. I did do my 75 squats today, too. Mission (mostly) accomplished!

No comments:

Post a Comment