Saturday, November 10, 2012

Warrior Dash Central Texas 2012

Good times in Cedar Creek today. Somehow, adding obstacles to a 5K, just makes it even more fun!

I'd done the Warrior Dash in 2010. Training for it is actually how I discovered that I love running. I missed out last year because I was still rehabbing my knee, but so glad I did it this year!


Getting ready to Warrior up!

















The obstacles were great! There was a swimming obstacle and I think I may have pulled a rib muscle gasping from the cold (that would only happen to me...). And, the mud pit was, um, muddier than I remember.



The mud was like sludge!















The kids came along with me. Good thing, too. There were lots of muddy folks milling about needing their pictures taken and Ali was the only un-muddied person around, so she was playing photographer.

So fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment