Friday, November 23, 2012

Turkey Trot

So, yeah, Thanksgiving was yesterday, but I about ate myself into a pie coma, so I'm a day late.

Ran the Thundercloud Turkey Trot yesterday in just under an hour. It's 5 MILES (not kilometers). Felt awesome! So...went a little overboard on the desserts. Definitely feeling it today - reminds me why I don't eat like this every day anymore.

Open gym at Milestone Crossfit this morning. Got there at 6 (yes - I got to sleep in an extra hour!), and did one of the WODs from the Triple Threat. I needed to work on pull-ups, so I chose the one with pull-ups. And, if I do say so, I killed them! Still nothing like the competitors I saw (I'm still using a band), but compared with where I started, I can tell a difference.

Today, will clean house, dust off the Christmas decorations and Holiday-up this house!

My favorite time of year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment